Training everyday is easy, but there are certain things that dont make it all actually that easy. With whole preparation for our big move it is very hard actually. I never thought being mentally tired is worst than being physically tired.
Currently preparing all:
- boxes are getting ready and full
- clothes packed, which makes my gear very limited
- car has been sold (commuting to work require extra energy)
- arranging everything (documents, dogs, packing, travelling) = high level of stress
So once again I am in situation that I struggle with training and I don’t really want to give up on all those 11 months that I worked hard to be where I am. Oh, and my body says it doesnt like all this stress as I am in the middle of having flu.
So here are points that I am going to do to continue my training:
- take commuting to work as an extra work (22days of scooting 2.4km twice a day!)
- ticking off my tasks (step by step, we are almost there)
- stop stressing! all will be good, almost all is in place now!
- sign for gym since I dont have really a closeby place to train and weather is very mild for walking far after running
- dogs will have more rest than usual
- plan the routines so dogs can get a proper walk
- plan 4 weekends to spend with friends so dogs can get proper training
- keep chin up and keep smiling
- meditate at least 15 min per day